It all started in 1893 when inventor and entrepreneur, Andrew Jackson Bradley walked from his house to his paper cutting company in the St. Louis levee district. Steamboats sat high in the Mississippi River while trains sat empty. The levee was piled with cargo, boxes, parcels and crates that were being painstakingly hand addressed. Mr. Bradley knew there had to be a better way.
The reason ITWLabels is the preferred label provider for many leading companies can be summed up in one word - value.
ITW Labels is committed to providing comprehensive labeling and branding solutions through continuous improvement and unmatched service.
To be recognized by our Customers, Suppliers and Employees as a best-in-class label solution provider in the markets we serve, by listening to and meeting the needs of our customers through our desire to provide superior products, services and support.
ITW Labels will meet or exceed our customers’ expectations in the production and delivery of quality parts. We will achieve this goal by utilizing teamwork and an “outside in” customer perspective to continually improve the resources and processes of our organization.
- Safety – We are committed to providing and maintaining a clean, organized and safe workplace.
- Integrity – We conduct ourselves with the highest standards of integrity and principles of conduct.
- Diversity – We embrace and promote an inclusive workplace. We respect each other’s opinions and learn from our differences.
- Innovation – We continually seek out input from our key customers and markets to implement new methods and ideas for improvement, and to create products and services that serve emerging markets and/or unrealized customer needs.
- Empowerment – We provide our employees the tools and training needed; giving them the confidence to positively impact the business.
- Quality – ITW Labels is committed to the manufacturer of products which meet or exceed our customer expectations.
- Accountability – We believe individuals are responsible for their actions and the impact of those actions.